Are you creative, passionate and ambitious?
Well then we like you already! ……Maybe there’s a place for you on our team!
Anatolia is a fast growing company with creative development plans. We are always looking for passionate and service oriented individuals who aim to be leaders.
JOB OPENING :
–> Reservations Manager
Anatolia Hospitality Group a Greek family owned company with a stellar reputation drawing on the extensive experience & know-how in Hospitality & Tourism business of three generations
is looking for a talented Reservation Manager based in Thessaloniki.
Having started in the hotel business in Komotini, Greece, in 1930, the Chrysochoidis family has grown a successful brand that owns Anatolia Hotels -City Boutique hotels,
Anatolia Thessaloniki & Anatolia Komotini manages & operates Anatolia Villas -Senses Villas & Villa Petrolefko on Mykonos island and Villa Veneziano, on Lefkas island.
Additionally Anatolia Hospitality group, owns the incoming travel agency ASIT, a Greek travel company which offers ground handling, tour operation and DMC services all over the country.
Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
Supervising general job performance of reservation team implementing of policies and procedures under guidance of CEO and Commercial Director, training, responsible and perform any other duties might requested by management team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage a team of individuals for the successful operation of the department
• Coordinate the reservations and bookings of the hotel within the hotel departments and address the information to the respective departments
• Handling reservation requests, online and offline with fluency in writing and verbally in greek and english language
• Update rates and availability in online and offline platforms, PMS and various extranets
• Manage reporting and analytics from the respective platforms and distribute information in the requested reporting form to the respective recipient’s management and hotel team
• Review daily reporting from arrivals, reservations made and occupancy forecasts
• Training of team and implementation of policies and procedures
• Responsible for training the team on telephone an liaise with sales team and management in regard to occupancy, rates and booking pace reports
• Knowledge in hotel and guest room facilities/services
• Monitoring telephone manner and general performance of reservations staff daily
• Ensure special handling of repeat and VIP guests
• Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the sales department and revenue manager
• Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
• Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
• Review all group requests and special bookings and coordinate responses with involved departments food and beverage, SPA etc.
• Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients
• Bring to the attention front office manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action
• Responsible for work schedule of supervised team
• Responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly position at all times
• Perform any other duties might requested by management team
Essential qualifications and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager on a reputed hotel
• Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Fluency in PMS and extranets
• Competency in english and greek language
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• Supportive management
• Pleasant working environment
• Competitive salary
Start by sending us your CV at the following e-mail address and become a part of our winning team.