Indulge yourself in a memorable summer experience!
Mykonos is undoubtedly being unrushed into a new era…This tiny dot on the Aegean sea map has long gone beyond domestic waters travelling as a world destination, that every year lures in, thousand of tourists from all over the world.
Special Highlights – Μykonos!
- The most scenic sights of Mykonos are, without doubt the five dazzlingly white windmills that stand at the beautiful Alefkandra-Little Venice.
- Don’t forget to visit one of the oldest & largest lighthouses of the Aegean sea & gaze the best sunrise of the island!
- Walk through the alleys of Little Venice, discover its authentic Cycladic character & of course , meet “Petros” the pelican, the most well known attraction of the island. Immerse yourself in the absolute blue & white & take some photos of the well – known Mykonian Caldera.
- Romantic Delian Sunset Cruise …Enjoy the magic light if the sun setting over Delos, known as the “island of the light.”
- Feel the senses of the Greek summer, at the numerous famous beach bars. The ideal place to relax, swim & have fun.
- Crazy night out, on the “island of the winds”. The island is known for its entertainment & offers many options of nightclubs & bars which definitely you have to visit.